Business Online Banking
Opus Bank's Business Online Banking services offer a centralized, efficient, and secure way to manage your business finances. You can gain quick and easy access to account information and critical reports any time of the day or night.
Online Banking Resources
Access User Guides, Videos & Demos
- Business Online Bill Pay – Pay vendors, creditors, and others electronically without writing a check using our Business Online Banking portal.
- Business Mobile Banking – Business Online Banking clients can download the Opus Bank Business Mobile Banking app and check account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, and more from an iPhone® or Android™ device.
- Monitor Accounts – See your cash position in real-time, 24/7, for more accurate and effective decision making; download detailed account balance and payment information using programs such as Quicken, QuickBooks and other formats.
- Manage Accounts – View account statements and check images online; receive electronic bills (eBills) directly from vendors.
- Internal Controls – Set up strong internal controls including multiple approval levels limiting account access for employees.
- Foreign Exchange Services - Whether you import or export merchandise, provide services abroad, or have offices in foreign countries, we can help you with payments of any amount or complexity.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.