SBA 504 Loans
Preserve business capital while obtaining the financing you need with lower down payments and longer terms to expand or modernize operations.
An SBA 504 loan from Opus Bank can provide you with long-term, fixed-rate financing to:
- Purchase, construct, or improve an owner occupied commercial building
- Purchase large equipment
504 loans offer up to 90% financing, flexible terms, and attractive rates, so they can be a smart financing option for many small to mid-sized businesses. Opus Bank’s seasoned SBA lending team can guide you through the application process. Our SBA Preferred Lender status and established partnerships with Certified Development Companies (CDCs) mean we can provide fast approvals and fund your loan quickly.
More About Our SBA 504 Loans:
- Fixed or variable rates up to 25 years amortization
- Typically, Opus Bank and a CDC cooperatively lend 90% of your total project cost, which allows for a larger project amount and a lower combined rate. The CDC loan for real estate is fixed at a low market rate for 20 years.
- Your business must occupy 51% of an existing commercial building and 60% of a newly constructed commercial building.
- Depending on its purpose, your SBA 504 loan terms may be up to 25 years with 5, 7 or 10-year fixed rates.
For more information please contact:
Managing Director, SBA Banking
200 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton CA 92832