Accommodate outside investors and facilitate insider purchases and sales using our recapitalization services. Learn how Opus Bank's technology bankers can help your business.
Opus Bank credit facilities can help your technology business reorganize your capital structure and achieve business objectives. With our capital, you can purchase undervalued stock, facilitate the exit of investors, or protect your company from activist shareholders. Regardless of the source of equity – founder, friends and family, venture capital, private and/or public – we will consider recapitalization credit facilities to help optimize your capital structure. Our team’s depth of knowledge and experience allows us to offer short- and long-term recapitalization credit facilities when many other lenders can’t or won’t. Discuss your needs and objectives with us, and let us develop a credit solution that will help you rebalance your capital structure.
More About Our Recapitalization Services:
- Terms of up to 5 years are available.
- Consideration will be given to a broad spectrum of technology related companies.
- We can accommodate hybrid capital structures, including those that incorporate mezzanine debt.
- Our team has experience working with founders, subordinated debt lenders, venture debt lenders, venture capitalists, and private equity firms.
- Once a structure is established, our lending process is designed to provide fast turnaround from underwriting through closing.