Single-Family Residential (SFR) Aggregation
Leverage your portfolio of residential rental properties to obtain the flexible financing you need to grow.
Opus Bank’s structured finance group can help qualified investors of residential investment properties obtain a single-loan financing solution. Our SFR Aggregation Financing solution is extremely flexible, offering terms up to 15 years, fixed or variable rates with interest-only payment options and an asset acquisition period up to 12 months. Loans can be prepaid in full or in part at any time without penalty, accommodating individual collateral releases. These features give investors the freedom to strategically manage their real estate portfolio and other assets.
Share your capital needs with our seasoned team of professionals and let us develop a financing solution that helps you achieve your business objectives.
More About Opus Bank SFR Aggregation Financing:
- Financing terms up to 15 years are available with competitive fixed or variable rates.
- Typical loan-to-value is 60% with loan amounts ranging from $3 million to $25 million.
- Interest-only programs are available.
- Asset aggregation periods of up to 12 months are allowed.
- Individual collateral releases are permitted.
- Loans are fully payable at any time without penalty.
- A total underwritten debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) of 1.2 is required.
- Qualified applicants must have sound financials, relevant real estate investment experience, evident operational sophistication, and an ongoing business banking relationship with Opus Bank.
Financing subject to credit and collateral approval by Opus Bank