Stabilize or rehabilitate your multi-family or commercial real estate project with our interim financing.
Opus Bank’s structured finance group can help qualified real estate investors access the interim capital they need to stabilize or rehabilitate their multi-family or commercial property. Our expert team can tailor a custom financing solution to your specific needs, helping to ensure your project progresses according to plan. With terms up to 36 months, competitive variable rates, interest-only payments, and the possibility of a transition to permanent financing once the property is stabilized, an Opus Bank Bridge/Rehabilitation Loan can provide the financial fuel your project needs to reach completion.
More About Opus Bank Bridge/Rehabilitation Loans:
- Bridge/Rehabilitation Loans can provide interim financing up to 75% loan-to-cost of the stabilized property, depending on collateral.
- Loan terms up to 36 months, extensions available.
- Competitive variable rates and Interest-only payments are available.
- Loan funds will be released over a period of time based on the progression of the project.
- Qualified applicants must have sound financials, relevant real estate investment experience, evident operational sophistication, and an ongoing business banking relationship with Opus Bank.