Personal Online Banking System Requirements
The operating systems and browser versions listed below are the minimum system requirements for using Opus Bank Online Banking:
- A personal computer or other access device, which is capable of accessing the Internet Broswers.
- An Internet web browser that is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version of:
To determine your browser's version, launch the browser, click Help, then select "About Internet Explorer" etc. Each browser is available to download free of charge from the respective vendors.
- Microsoft Windows 8 - 32 bit - All editions
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 32 bit - All editions
- Microsoft Windows Vista - 32 bit - Business
- MAC OS 10.6
- An active e-mail address account. This enables us to communicate with you electronically regarding your Online Banking account(s).
- Software that permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher. Your eStatements are delivered in the PDF file format.
If you should need assistance, please contact our Service Center at 855.678.7226.