Opus Bank, together with Vantiv®, one of the nation’s top payment processors.
Opus Bank and Vantiv® provide everything your small business needs to process electronic payments. Vantiv® has been helping merchants, large and small, improve businesses and bottom lines for over 40 years.
Payment Processing for Merchants
Vantiv® is able to offer you a wide range of innovative and secure processing services to help meet your growing business needs. By switching to Vantiv®, you will have access to a convenient and effective merchant services program that includes:
- Credit Card and Debit Card Acceptance
- Analog & IP Point of Sale Solutions
- Mobile & Wireless Solutions
- Virtual Terminals & Gateway Solutions
- Gift Card Program
- Electronic Check Service
Data and Reporting
Vantiv® offers an online reporting tool that gives you access to critical information that can help manage virtually every aspect of your business anytime, anywhere.
- Access detailed and summary transaction data reporting with a few simple clicks of the mouse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose from a wide variety of reports—from simple summary snapshots to detailed analytics See total credit and debit card deposits with breakdowns by card type
- Access a summary of settlement rejects
- Review all attempted authorizations
- Manage disputed chargebacks and retrievals
- Reconcile gift card transaction totals DES and SSL encrypted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards for information storage
- Cardholder data truncated for added security
- Features an option to set or change the user access of your employees based on their specific needs, job roles, or responsibilities
Vantiv® understands that card data security can be intimidating, especially for smaller merchants. Vantiv® offers an innovative bundle of solutions to help protect your business.
- PCI Assist – Adopt best practices and simplify PCI DSS compliance and validation
- Breach Assist – Protect your business against costly breach-related expenses
- Encryption – Protect customer data while en-route from your point of sale to our systems for processing
- Tokenization – Render important card data useless in the wrong hands