Receive or make payments domestically or internationally using the fastest method of transferring funds.
Opus Bank’s Wire Transfer service for business is a fast, reliable, and secure way to collect or disburse funds in the United States or internationally. No cash or checks are exchanged. Instead, your account is directly debited or credited, and funds are transferred in real time. Domestic or international Wire Transfers can be initiated or scheduled for a future date using Business Online Banking, which is accessible 24/7.
More About Wire Transfers
- Wire Transfer is well suited for businesses that send or receive large dollar-value payments, or those involved in international trade.
- Funds may be sent or received in U.S. dollars or foreign currency.
- You can manage wire transfers through your Business Online Banking account.
- Repetitive transfers are easier with online templates, which allow you to create transfer instructions once and then simply change the amount and date for the transfer.
- Transfer status and reports are available online immediately.
- Your funds and business information are protected by security features such as a passcode and a token to reduce the risk of fraudulent activity.