Our Healthcare Banking Team offers strategic guidance and financial support through an array of consultative services.
Stabilize your senior care facility with our interim financing program.
Opus Bank’s healthcare finance group can help qualified sponsors access the interim capital they need to stabilize or rehabilitate a senior care facility. Our expert team can tailor a custom financing solution to your specific needs, helping to ensure your project progresses according to plan. With flexible terms, competitive variable rates, interest-only payments, and the possibility of a transition to permanent financing once the facility is stabilized, an Opus Bank Bridge Loan can provide the financial fuel your senior care facility needs to reach stabilization.
More About Opus Bank Bridge/HUD Loans:
- Bridge Loans can provide interim financing up to 75% as-is market value of the property, depending on occupancy, cash flow and debt service ratio.
- Loan terms up to 36 months, extensions available.
- Competitive variable rates and interest-only payments are available.
- 25 Year loan amortizations with P&I reserve available.
- Qualified sponsors must have a sound track record, proven management experience, evident operational sophistication, and an ongoing business banking relationship with Opus Bank.
Cash Flow Based Term Loans
Fund acquisitions, make capital improvements, or save money each month by refinancing higher-interest debt with a term loan.
An Opus Bank term loan can provide you with funds to acquire or expand a medical practice or healthcare business; purchase or improve commercial real estate; or pay off higher-interest debt. With competitive rates and a variety of terms, our loans can be structured to meet almost any business financing need. One of our Healthcare Bankers will work with you to tailor a loan around your specific requirements and objectives. With our team’s help, you can use a term loan to expand your business, improve your cash flow, and increase your assets. As a healthcare provider, you may also be eligible for a term loan that is underwritten by your business cash flow and/or Real Estate value.
More About Our Term Loans:
- Financing options include competitive variable rates.
- Terms of up to 5 years are available with amortizations up to 25 years.
- Real estate loans of up to 80% of the value of the property are available.
- Our Healthcare Banking Team can help review your overall capital structure and design a loan to meet your requirements.
- Bridge term loans can be tied to an upcoming equity-generating event.
Increase productivity and improve patient care by acquiring new equipment.
Opus Bank can help healthcare providers increase operational efficiency and improve patient care through flexible financing to purchase equipment and vehicles or make other capital improvements. Expand your capacity, improve the productivity of your staff, or provide additional services and procedures. At a time of significant change in the healthcare industry, our professional team can help you replace outdated equipment and take advantage of new technologies. Use the funds available through our tailored equipment financing to strengthen your business while preserving the working capital you need to manage day to day operations.
More About Our Equipment Financing:
- Terms up to 7 years can correspond to the anticipated lifespan of your financed equipment.
- Competitive fixed and variable rate options available.
Enhance cash flow and increase working capital with a line of credit or term loan.
A line of credit from Opus Bank can smooth out your cash flow and provide you with working capital when your business needs it. A term loan from Opus Bank can increase your cash reserves after a partner buy-out, acquisition, merger, or expansion project. Use your line of credit for needs such as payroll, seasonal inventory purchases, or year-end tax distributions. Take advances and make repayments at any time, paying interest only on the portion of your line of credit currently in use. You can also structure your line of credit so that the outstanding principal transitions into a fully amortized term loan on a specific date. Our seasoned team of healthcare bankers can customize a financing solution around your business, providing you access to working capital you need, when you need it, without incurring undue interest expense.
More About Our Healthcare Working Capital Solutions
- Credit lines have a competitive variable interest rate.
- Take advances or make repayments at any time during the term of your line of credit with no extra fees.
- Pay interest only on the portion of your line of credit that your business is using.
- You can set up your account to convert the outstanding balance on your line of credit to a term loan on a predetermined date.
- Funds can be drawn from your line of credit using a check, or by contacting us by phone, or visiting an Opus Bank location.