Flexible, affordable, long-term financing for the diverse needs of your business.
Ideal for small to mid-sized businesses, established entrepreneurs, and professionals, SBA 7(a) loans offer longer amortization, lower down payments, and lower loan payments than conventional financing.
An SBA 7(a) loan from Opus Bank can provide you with funds for:
- Working capital
- A business acquisition or expansion
- New equipment
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Construction and leasehold improvements
- Debt refinancing
Ideal for small to mid-sized businesses, established entrepreneurs, and professionals, SBA 7(a) loans offer longer amortization, lower down payments, and lower loan payments than conventional financing. Opus Bank is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lender and we have the products and the people to help you succeed. Now is a great time to start. Our experienced team will guide you through the application process and our SBA Preferred Lender status means we can provide fast approvals and fund your loan quickly.
More About Our SBA 7(a) Loans
- Loan amounts are available up to $5 million.
- Borrower equity may be as low as 10% for real estate, and 25% for the purchase of a business.
- Your business must occupy 51% of an existing commercial building and 60% of a newly constructed commercial building.
- Except for 7(a) CAPLines, your SBA 7(a) loan terms are 7-25 years depending on use of funds; working capital is 7-10 years, equipment finance is up to 25 years, and real estate is 25 years.
- No pre-payment penalties on loans with terms under 15 years.