Buy, build, or improve a building for your business to occupy with the help of our commercial real estate financing.
An Opus Bank owner-occupied real estate loan can provide you with funds to acquire, build, improve, or refinance properties in which 51% or more of the building will be occupied by your business. Multiple loan programs — including SBA programs and customized interest-only construction loans—allow us to tailor a financing solution around your specific real estate needs and cash flow velocity.
More About Our Owner-Occupied Real Estate Loans
- Conventional financing or SBA options are available based on your specific commercial real estate needs.
- Our Business Banking Consultants can assist you in analyzing the benefits of various financing options and buying real estate versus leasing.
- Flexible amortizations of up to 25 years are available with terms up to 10 years.*
- SBA loan programs offer lower down payment requirements of 10% and 10-year fixed rates.*
- Financing options include competitive fixed and variable rates.*
*exceptions may apply