Opus Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements, with many ways to avoid monthly service charges.
See our personal checking comparison chart below to find the Checking Account that is right for you or have one of our Personal Bankers contact you. For our list of Business Checking account services click here.
- Personal Checking - Our Personal Checking features unlimited checks per month, free Online Banking with Bill Pay, as well as a free Opus Bank Visa Debit Card for convenient check-free transactions.
- Interest Checking - Our Interest Checking gives you unlimited check writing, while earning a competitive interest rate on your balance. View Today's Great Rates.
|PERSONAL ACCOUNTS||Personal Checking||Personal Interest Checking1||Aria Money Market1|
|Monthly service charge||$9.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|How to avoid monthly service charge||$500.00 minimum daily balance or at least one direct deposit per statement cycle||
$2,500.00 minimum daily balance or $10,000 combined average monthly balance with other Opus Bank accounts
|$1,000.00 minimum daily balance|
|Free online banking, bill pay, eStatements||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Limited to six withdrawals or transfers per month3
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Aria Money Market Account With an Aria Money Market Account you will earn competitive tiered-interest rates based on your balance. This flexible account offers unlimited in-person withdrawals, so you can access your funds when you need them. You also receive access to free Online Banking, which allows you to manage your account anywhere, anytime. View Today's Great Rates.
Online Banking Opus Bank’s Online Banking is free and easy to use, providing you with 24/7 access to your accounts and Bill Pay anytime, anywhere.
Debit Cards An Opus Bank Visa Debit Card is a convenient way to pay for purchases without the hassle of writing a check or carrying cash. When you use your no-annual-fee debit card, the purchase amount is automatically debited from your Opus Bank checking account.
Online Banking Resources
Access User Guides, Videos & Demos
View your statements online with
Opus Bank Online Banking.
Online Banking lets you:
- Get up-to-the minute account information
- Make transfers between your Opus Bank accounts
- Set up e-mail notifications to alert you of specific account activity
- View your account statement electronically with eStatements
- View check images
- Place a stop payment or reorder checks
Mobile Banking lets you:
- Deposit checks from your phone with the Mobile App4
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds and pay bills
- Find the nearest location or ATM
Online Bill Pay lets you:
- Pay bills online 24/7
- Set one-time or recurring bill payments
- Track your bill pay history
- Make loan payments
PERSONAL BANKING FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE EXPERTS
Opus Bank’s Professional Personal Bankers are ready to help you with your personal banking needs.
1 Your Interest Rate & Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings.
2 Savings and Money Market Accounts must have a Checking account linked in order to be issued a debit card.
3 Federal regulations limit certain types of withdrawals or transfers from this account to six per month. An excessive transaction fee will be assessed for each transaction exceeding these limitations. Please contact your banking office for full account terms and conditions.
4 Requires a web-enabled phone. App available for iPhone® and Android™. iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.