Curtis A. Glovier
Senior Managing Director
- Chairman & CEO, PENSCO Trust Company (Current)
- Director and Senior Executive Vice President, Opus Bank (Current)
- Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group
- Managing Director, Perseus LLC
- Managing Director and Principal, Nassau Capital LLC
- Associate, Goldman, Sachs & Co. Investment Banking
- Consultant, The Boston Consulting Group
- M.B.A., The Wharton School – Palmer Scholar
- B.A., Princeton University
- M.Ec.St., James Cook University of North Queensland, Australia
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, 79
Curtis Glovier currently serves as a Senior Managing Director in Opus Bank’s Merchant Banking Division and also serves as Chairman & CEO of PENSCO Trust Company and as Opus Bank’s Senior Executive Vice President, Head of Wealth Services. He is also on the Board of Directors of Opus Bank. Mr. Glovier has over 20 years of experience in private equity investing and leveraged finance, primarily focused on financial and business services, branded consumer products, and debt financing activities.
Prior to joining Opus Bank, Mr. Glovier served as Managing Director at Fortress Investment Group, LLC, where he founded the private equity group within the Credit Funds division of Fortress. He also served as Managing Director and Co-head of the middle-market buyout group at Perseus, LLC. He began his private equity investing career at Nassau Capital LLC, which managed alternative investments on behalf of its sole client, the Princeton University Investment Company (PRINCO). During his time at Fortress Investment Group, Perseus, and Nassau Capital, Mr. Glovier served as a board member of numerous companies spanning the financial services, business services, energy technology, manufacturing, communications, and consumer products sectors.
Mr. Glovier began his financial career in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. in New York where he was an Associate in the Leveraged Finance and M&A departments. Mr. Glovier received an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania where he was a Palmer Scholar and a B.A. with honors in Economics from Princeton University. He holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 79 licenses.