- Merchant Banking
- Private Equity Group
- Investment Banking Group
- Financial Sponsors Group
Andres A. Gallardo, J.D.
- Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Opus Bank
- Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek
- Mulvaney Barry Beatty Linn & Mayers LLP
- Analyst, Silvergate Bank
- Analyst, U.S. Bank
- Analyst, FBOP Corporation
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- FINRA Series 63, 79
Andres Gallardo serves as Vice President and Legal Counsel within the Merchant Banking Division of Opus Bank. Mr. Gallardo focuses in the areas of commercial lending, troubled debt restructuring & workouts, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and corporate insurance. Mr. Gallardo’s prior work experience includes offering customized debt solutions to middle-market businesses, managing distressed debt portfolios and originating mortgage warehouse lending lines following the subprime mortgage crisis.
Mr. Gallardo holds a Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law and a B.A. in Economics from the University of California, San Diego.