Private Equity Group
Opus Equity Partners works with successful companies and entrepreneurial owners and executives who believe in their company’s potential for additional value creation but require the support of a flexible and sophisticated equity partner.
Opus Equity Partners is unique in its ability to leverage the Merchant Bank, including both the Investment Banking and Corporate Finance groups, to provide a one-stop debt, equity, and advisory solution to its clients. We believe that not all equity capital is created equally, and we differentiate ourselves by working with business owners of lower middle companies to provide a customized solution for each individual equity investment. We assist business owners in unlocking a company’s potential and creating a platform for expansion without compromising the core values of the company. In all of our investments and partnerships, we value the owner’s personal commitment to the long-term viability, vitality and success of their company and employees.
- Partnering with entrepreneurs to provide capital and strategic guidance for expansion
- Purchasing equity from shareholders of family-owned businesses for financial and estate planning needs
- Partnering with executives and independent sponsors requiring capital for the acquisition of a private company
- Buyouts of private companies, acquisitions of divisions or subsidiaries of public companies and going-private transactions
- Corporate divestitures of orphaned or non-strategic operating divisions where management can own significant equity upon closing
- Revenues generally between $10 million to $150 million
- EBITDA (operating cash flow) greater than $2 million
- Differentiated product or service with a defensible market position
- Opportunity for new strategies, corporate development and operational improvement
- Primary geographic focus in the Western United States
Financing subject to credit and collateral approval by Opus Bank.