Attorney Client Trust
Protect and manage client funds effectively and efficiently.
Opus Bank’s Attorney Client Trust account meets the specific requirements of your local state bar and helps attorneys securely hold and disburse client and third-party funds that come under their supervision as part of their representation of clients. There are no transaction limits and no service charge imposed every month. You can open the account with as little as $100. Free Business Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements allow you to monitor and manage funds on your own schedule.
For the state of Washington, this trust account can also be used as a Real Estate Trust Account. In which case interested earned will be paid to the Washington State Department of Licensing.
More About Our Attorney Client Trust:
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
- No transaction limits and no service charge imposed every month.
- Enjoy the convenience of free Business Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements.
- Contact your local banking office for a complete schedule of fees.
- Interest earned on IOLTA accounts must be remitted to your local state bar.