White Wolf Capital
Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides acquisition financing, capital to support growth initiatives and refinance existing debt and an improved debt structure to entities controlled by White Wolf Capital, LLC.
Overview of Transaction
- White Wolf Capital, LLC (“White Wolf”) is a private equity firm that began operations in late 2011 and is focused on management buyouts, recapitalizations, and investments in leading middle market companies.
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided the initial financing for the acquisition of the platform company, as well as follow-on financing for the strategic acquisition of a Florida-based supplier.
- Opus provided both portfolio companies with lines of credit for working capital and equipment financing purposes and additional term debt to rebalance the capital structure.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus provided White Wolf with the necessary capital to support organic growth, achieve vertical integration through strategic acquisitions, and drive margin expansion, as well as an improved debt structure at a lower cost.
Opus Bank's Role
- As a strategic financial partner, Opus acted proactively and was integral to the execution of White Wolf’s business plan.
- Opus continues to work closely with White Wolf Capital, consulting with the company on both strategy and structure as they look at additional acquisitions.