White Wolf Capital
Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides acquisition financing to support growth initiatives and refinance existing debt allowing a White Wolf Capital LLC controlled entity to purchase Fall Machine Company, Inc.
Overview of Transaction
- White Wolf Capital LLC (“White Wolf Capital”) is a private equity firm that began operations in late 2011 and is focused on management buyouts, recapitalizations, and investments in leading middle-market companies.
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided initial financing for the acquisition of White Wolf Capital’s platform company as well as follow-on financing for a strategic acquisition. In March 2016, Opus provided $2,900,000 for the acquisition of Fall Machine Company, Inc. and to rebalance its capital structure.
- Opus also provided $1,000,000 in lines of credit for working capital and equipment financing purposes.
Significance of Transaction
- The acquisition, working capital, and equipment financing enabled White Wolf Capital to execute an acquisition in a targeted industry, expanding production capacity, manufacturing capabilities, and its geographic footprint.
- The financing assists White Wolf Capital to further execute their acquisition roll up strategy and long-term growth.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus acted as a strategic partner that is proactive and reliable in delivering trusted financial solutions integral to the execution of White Wolf Capital’s long-term business plan.
- Opus provided efficient and timely execution of White Wolf Capital’s financial solution to meet acquisition requirements.
- Opus continues to work closely with White Wolf Capital as they look at additional acquisitions and consults on both strategy and structure.