Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division partners with Capitala Finance Corp. to provide a unitranche debt facility as well as a revolving line of credit to support an investment by PWP Growth Equity in Western Window Systems
Overview of Transaction
- Western Window Systems (“Western”) designs and manufactures windows and door products that create a unique balance of indoor and outdoor living by opening the inside space of a home or building to the outside.
- The Western brand embodies innovative and high-quality products supported by its robust sales and marketing programs, sophisticated information technology, and customer service focus. The company’s unique culture is built around three key tenets: Excellence, Innovation, and Partnership.
Significance of Transaction
- PWP Growth Equity is a private equity fund affiliated with Perella Weinberg Partners that invests in growth-oriented, lower to middle-market companies, primarily in the United States.
- Opus Bank and Capitala Finance Corp. were able to provide a simplified term debt structure for the client (unitranche), which enables Western to be more focused on the continued growth of the business.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank partnered with Capitala Finance Corp. to provide a unitranche debt facility. In addition, Opus Bank provided a revolving line of credit for working capital to further support the ongoing growth trajectory of the business.
- Opus Bank was able to act quickly and close the transaction in less than 30 days of executing the proposal letter.