Tierra Senior Living
Opus Bank’s Healthcare Banking division provides a $5,606,000 credit facility to TSL Curry Manor, LLC, operated by Tierra Senior Living, to refinance existing debt
Overview of Transaction
- Tierra Senior Living is a longstanding provider of memory care and general assisted living needs located near Portland, Oregon.
- Located within a historic residential mansion, TSL Curry Manor, LLC contracted with Tierra Senior Living, consisting of 62 licensed beds, 47 of which are dedicated to higher acuity memory care.
- Owned and operated by long-time local resident, Mr. Peary Wood, Tierra Senior Living, LLC is a meaningful component of the Garden Valley fiber and history.
Significance of Transaction
- Consolidated TSL Curry Manor, LLC’s existing debt and simplified its capital structure.
- Positioned the company with a higher degree of operating leverage and a predictable cost of capital.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank thoughtfully structured the credit facility to refinance all outstanding debt, significantly reducing the company’s monthly debt servicing costs.