Senior Secured Credit Facilities
Opus Bank’s Healthcare Banking division provides $20,000,000 Senior Secured Credit Facilities to a prominent behavioral health provider
Overview of Transaction
- The company is a leading provider of home and community-based residential and behavioral services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) was the sole provider of the senior credit facilities.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus provided a $16,500,000 term loan and a $3,500,000 revolving line of credit.
- The credit facilities provided by Opus will help support the company’s overall capital structure while also providing the necessary capital to support future growth plans.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank’s Healthcare Banking division worked closely with management and its advisors in order to provide a financing structure that was appropriate and aligned with the company’s strategic corporate and growth plan.