Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute
Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides $3,350,000 in debt financing to support the acquisition of Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute (“Quantum”) was formed in 2012 and specializes in the marketing and sale of nutritional supplements and skin care products throughout the U.S., Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Quantum owns proprietary, innovative product formulas and only utilizes contract manufacturers with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (“CGMP”) standing to produce their products.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided a $3,100,000 term loan for the acquisition of Quantum as well as a $250,000 working capital revolving line of credit.
- The new capital will support Quantum’s significant growth potential through direct mail expansion and new product launches. Additionally, the company’s growth plans include expanding its customer base by growing its presence in foreign markets, marketing products to younger customers (i.e. millennials), as well as targeting alternative health and holistic practitioners.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus worked with Quantum’s management team to gain an understanding of the company’s business model and growth initiatives, then provided financing that aligned with Quantum’s strategic goals.