Opus Financial Partners serves as exclusive advisor to ProPharma Group Holdings, LLC on its sale to Linden Capital Partners, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- ProPharma Group Holdings, LLC (“ProPharma Group” or the “Company”) is a leading provider of medical information, pharmacovigilance, and compliance consulting services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
- The transaction will enable ProPharma Group to accelerate growth in new and existing markets.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Financial Partners (“OFP”) acted as the exclusive sell-side advisor to ProPharma Group and partnered the Company with committed, long-term institutional investors.
- The transaction facilitated by OFP enables ProPharma Group to continue to grow and realize its potential to become one of the leading global providers of compliance services to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
Opus Merchant Banking Division’s Role
- OFP initially advised senior management on strategic alternatives, including a sale of the Company.
- OFP, acting as the Company’s exclusive sell-side strategic and financial advisor, guided senior management through a well-orchestrated sale process.