Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides $4,251,000 in debt financing to Nursery Products, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Nursery Products, LLC is a compost recycling facility near the City of Barstow. The company provides local, cost-efficient biosolids, and green material composting capacity that complies with applicable federal, state, and local requirements for safely handling these materials to generate Class A compost.
- The company was looking to re-structure debt and expand its operating efficiencies.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided a $3,501,000 term loan to re-structure debt, acquire new equipment, and improve operating efficiencies at its facility. In addition, Opus provided a $750,000 line of credit for working capital.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus collaborated with the owners of Nursery Products, LLC to meet the company’s capital needs along with providing for growth at its facility.
- Opus continues to work with the client to strategically plan for future expansion and acquisition financing.