NetPlus Group, LLC
Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division provides $6,000,000 in senior debt financing for the recapitalization of NetPlus Group, LLC, a portfolio company of StoneCalibre LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Founded in 1985, NetPlus Group, LLC (“NetPlus”) provides government and enterprise clients with an integrated telecom and mobile management system that automates operations and management functions across legacy and Voice over Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) switches.
- The NetPlus TeleManagement System helps clients increase control over billing, asset management, cost management, automated provisioning, and telecom infrastructure management including all three aspects of enterprise mobility management: mobile device security, application management, and expense control.
Significance of Transaction
- After acquiring and successfully improving the operations and completing the add-on acquisition of Amtel by NetPlus, StoneCalibre LLC (“StoneCalibre”) looked to recapitalize the company, generate liquidity, and establish a more optimal capital structure.
- Given the asset-light nature of the business, the financing required an enterprise value approach to lending.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) and StoneCalibre worked collaboratively to develop a structure meeting the liquidity needs of StoneCalibre, the growth plans of NetPlus, and certain financial metrics required by Opus.