National Health Finance
Opus Financial Partners provides advisory and capital raising services to National Health Finance in support of its continued growth.
Overview of Transaction
- National Health Finance (“NHF”) is an industry leading provider of medical financing solutions to personal injury victims with a proprietary network of healthcare providers and attorneys across the United States.
- NHF provides healthcare professionals with a stable source of working capital and streamlines administrative processes for each client’s attorney, resulting in targeted and comprehensive solutions for every client.
- The equity investment provided by Presidio Investors will accelerate growth as NHF continues executing its proven business model.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Financial Partners’ (“OFP’s”) advisory services provided NHF with the necessary expertise, institutional know-how, and vision to execute the company’s strategy and growth initiative.
- OFP partnered NHF with a committed, long-term institutional investor with significant specialty finance experience.
- The capital investment facilitated by OFP provides NHF with a more institutional capital structure, and the working capital necessary to accelerate the company’s national expansion.
Opus Financial Partners' Role
- OFP advised NHF’s senior management on financing and strategic options for growth to minimize owner dilution and maximize growth capital available at close.
- OFP evaluated, negotiated, and raised equity and debt financing from multiple partners.