Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides growth capital for Matador Restaurants expansion
Overview of Transaction
- Matador Restaurants (“Matador”) is a Pacific Northwest leader in fresh, gourmet Mexican cuisine with nine locations across four states.
- Matador has consistently delivered on best in class metrics in the restaurant space.
- Matador’s owners and executive management desired a capital structure that would allow them to grow and expand as new desirable locations are identified.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided $6,300,000 in financing with $3,300,000 in new growth capital under a flexible credit structure.
- Opus has positioned the company to increase their enterprise value through location expansion.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus worked with Matador’s management team to understand their growth strategy and business model, then Opus provided a credit facility tailored to allow Matador to reach their company goals.
- Opus is positioned to assist the company for long-term growth through its ability to offer a variety of capital options.