Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides senior debt financing to Logomark, Inc. to support continued growth
Overview of Transaction
- Founded in 1992 by Trevor Gnesin and headquartered in Tustin, CA, Logomark, Inc. (“Logomark”) is a premier supplier of personalized gifts, accessories, pens, bags, drinkware, mobile technologies, watches, and custom packaging.
- Logomark’s management desired a more flexible financing structure, including both revolving and term financing, to support their continued growth.
Significance of Transaction
- Logomark needed a flexible lender to tailor a custom financing solution unique to the company’s working capital needs and provide expanded borrowing capacity.
- The line of credit and term loan structure allows Logomark’s management to focus on further expansion of their growing customer base.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus worked with Logomark’s management to gain an understanding of their business model and vision for the company. Opus then delivered a customized and flexible credit facility that allows management to execute their plans for growth.