Kishigo Manufacturing Company
Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division provides senior debt financing to ML Kishigo Manufacturing Company LLC
Overview of Transaction
- ML Kishigo Manufacturing Company LLC (“ML Kishigo”) is a leading manufacturer of industrial safety garments.
- Known for quality, expertise, and innovation, ML Kishigo is widely recognized as a leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high quality safety wear.
- Opus Bank provided a revolving line of credit for working capital and term financing to support a management buyout.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank provided term financing that enabled the president of ML Kishigo, who had served with ML Kishigo for 20 years, to acquire a controlling interest in the company.
- Opus Bank provided a revolving line of credit to support the company’s working capital needs and future growth.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank worked with ML Kishigo’s executive management to gain an understanding of the company’s business, and then put in place a capital structure that met the goals of both the company and the new controlling shareholder.