Interior Office Solutions
Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides financing to Interior Office Solutions, Inc. as it continues its West Coast expansion
Overview of Transaction
- Interior Office Solutions, Inc. (“IOS”) sells and installs modular and freestanding office furniture; designs, engineers, and sources custom office furniture; and specializes in providing clientele raised access flooring, movable walls, high-density storage, and general furniture related services.
- Customers enlist IOS’ resources and offerings for innovative configurations of their workspaces and for specialized furniture solutions and services.
- IOS was positioned to enter a new market through the acquisition of a market leader in the Seattle/Puget Sound region, furthering their brand presence along the West Coast.
Significance of Transaction
- The transaction enabled IOS to continue its expansion into the Pacific Northwest.
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided growth capital to support the Seattle acquisition and to allow IOS to take advantage of supplier discounts.
- With this acquisition, IOS is now the distributor for one of the largest office furniture manufacturers in four distinct territories: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Portland, OR; and Seattle, WA.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus understood the acquisition opportunity being offered to IOS.
- Opus took the time to understand IOS’ asset conversion cycle and structured a loan that met the company’s cash flow needs.