Integrated Aerospace Manufacturing
Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division provides $11,000,000 in debt financing to Integrated Aerospace Manufacturing, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Opus Bank provided $11,000,000 for IAM’s acquisitions of Quality Manufacturing Inc., a company with expertise in close tolerance turning; Polaris Machining, a company with extensive milling capability; and Vector Industries, a company which added significant capabilities in sheet metal fabrication.
- All three companies are located in Snohomish County, Washington, near Boeing's Everett, Washington facility.
Significance of Transaction
- The combination of Vector, Polaris, and Quality Manufacturing Inc. provides IAM with expertise across a broad range of manufacturing processes, giving the company the ability to expand product capabilities.
- IAM’s centers of excellence will match customers' needs with the best capabilities, while reducing lead times and outside services.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank provided acquisition financing for all three transactions and a line of credit for working capital purposes.
- Opus Bank continues to work closely with IAM as the company looks at additional acquisitions and consults with the board of directors on both strategy and structure.