Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides $6,000,000 in credit facilities to support the growth of Imagenet, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Imagenet, LLC (“Imagenet”) is a premier technology company that has advanced the automation of business processes and document management to new levels of service, security, and efficiency.
- Imagenet, a leader in imaging services for healthcare and automated accounts payable services for Fortune 500 Companies, accessed growth capital to support the expansion of new product lines and new locations.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided $6 million in senior debt financing to support Imagenet’s planned growth.
- The credit facility also allowed Imagenet to complete a liquidity event for the ownership group.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus worked with the company’s CEO to gain an understanding of the company’s business model and growth initiatives, and then Opus provided a capital structure that was in line with Imagenet’s goals.
- Opus’ expertise in the healthcare industry was valued by management. Opus was selected as the banking partner after a rigorous search and comparison of a variety of financing alternatives.