High Speed Interconnects
Opus Bank’s Commercial Banking division provides an asset-based line of credit and equipment financing to High Speed Interconnects, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- High Speed Interconnects, LLC (“HSI”) is a designer, extruder, and manufacturer of high-performance micro coaxial and coaxial cable assemblies.
- HSI is one of a few global manufacturers extruding both its own coaxial cable, proprietary expanded PTFE (“ePTFE”) called VP90 and terminating circular and micro coaxial cable connectors down to 0.3 mm pitch, and fine-wires down to 0.175 mm pitch.
- HSI was looking for a strategic financial partner that recognized its potential and supported its global customer demand.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided a working capital line to facilitate working capital needs and support the strong growth of the borrower.
- Opus also provided equipment financing to allow HSI to expand its operations, increasing its capacity to meet customer demand.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank worked with HSI’s management to gain an understanding of the company’s business model and growth initiatives, then provided financing that aligned with the company’s goals.