Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division provides expansion capital to Get Air
Overview of Transaction
- Get Air New Structures, LLC and Get Air San Diego, LLC (“Get Air”) operates indoor trampoline parks that offer entertainment and recreation options for children, families, businesses, athletes, and communities. The parks typically include trampoline basketball, dodgeball, and gymnastics courts, in addition to children’s courts and jumping pits.
- Get Air currently operates over 40 parks in 40 different cities across the country and has plans to build an additional 60+ locations throughout the world.
Significance of Transaction
- Get Air and Net Zero Enterprises recently partnered to expand the Get Air footprint with new locations throughout North America and Europe.
- Net Zero Enterprises is an asset developer and private equity firm founded in Sweden over 30 years ago and further expanded their reach to the US. They have specific expertise in assisting businesses through rapid growth periods that encompass capital intensive build out projects.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) provided $4.85 million of expansion capital to Get Air and Net Zero Enterprises to assist with their expansion strategy as they build new locations throughout the Western United States.
- Opus helped recapitalize some of the existing locations and provide additional capital to assist in the build out of new parks.