Four Foods Group
Opus Financial Partners provides financial and capital advisory services to Four Foods Group in support of its multistate expansion
Overview of Transaction
- Four Foods Group (“FFG”) is a restaurant management and development company with 40 locations and an additional 15 in development or under construction. FFG has been consistently recognized 5 years in a row as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing company in America.
- Since its founding in 2008, FFG has expanded to 40 Kneaders locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado.
- The Company has reached an important inflection point in its evolution, having established a refined model that management is replicating throughout the Western U.S.
Significance of Transaction
- The capital investment facilitated by Opus Financial Partners will allow FFG to accelerate the Company’s plan for a 15 state expansion.
- Through the advisory services provided by Opus Financial Partners, FFG received the necessary expertise, institutional know-how, and vision to successfully execute the Company’s strategy and growth initiatives.
Opus Financial Partners' Role
- Opus Financial Partners evaluated, restructured and optimized FFG’s capital structure.
- Opus Financial Partners facilitated a capital investment in FFG that resulted in a lower cost of capital and a more institutional capital structure, providing the necessary capital to facilitate the Company’s strategy and growth initiatives.