Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division and Tree Line Capital Partners, LLC provide acquisition financing to Oval Partners for the acquisition of FlexPrint LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Founded in 2005, FlexPrint LLC (“FlexPrint”) has become the nation’s leading privately owned enterprise for Managed Print and Technology Services. FlexPrint’s managed solutions and expertise streamlines business workflow for corporate, regional, and remote locations under a single national service level agreement.
- The blend of consultative service and solutions encourages client growth through consistent workflow with proactive customer service, a boost in employee efficiency, and by driving costs out of business operations.
Significance of Transaction
- Oval Partners (“Oval”) is a multifamily office investment vehicle designed to provide liquidity, growth capital, and acquisition financing to founders of cash flow-generating, growing businesses. Oval is committed, unencumbered, and unconstrained in terms of holding period. Oval offers the capabilities and capital of a private equity fund, but the mentality, partner orientation, and time-frame of a private holding company.
- Oval completed this transaction in partnership with management. The deal was structured to facilitate both the acquisition and to allow for exceptional growth opportunities.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) was referred to Oval by Tree Line Capital Partners, LLC (“Tree Line”) who had recent experience with Opus.
- Opus and Tree Line provided a revolver and unitranche term loan to Oval for the acquisition of FlexPrint. The structure of the deal allowed for investment in organic growth and positioned both Opus and Tree Line to provide additional capital if necessary for future acquisitions.