Cosmetic Design Group
Opus Bank’s Corporate Finance division provides a $4,000,000 Revolving Line of Credit to Five Crowns Capital and Cosmetic Design Group, LLC
Overview of Transaction
- Cosmetic Design Group, LLC (“CDG”) is a leading supplier of quality beauty products offering a diverse range of nail and cosmetic products, specializing in full turnkey solutions, effectively providing a complete one-stop design, and sourcing service for national brands and retail customers.
- CDG distinguishes itself through a consistent track record of developing innovative beauty products, efficient sourcing, production and warehousing, and supporting in-stock retail performance.
- CDG has an extensive sourcing network, which is a differentiating factor that allows the company to be nimble and address changes in market trends and deliver value-added services at a price and quality unmatched by its competitors.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Bank partnered with Five Crowns Capital and key management of CDG to provide the working capital to support anticipated organic growth.
- The transaction allowed key management to invest in the business ownership, which aligns interests and sets the company on a path for future success.
Opus Bank's Role
- Opus Bank delivered a tailored solution that provided the working capital for planned organic growth, as well as access to additional liquidity that allows CDG the ability to build the business beyond their existing product offerings through acquisitions.