Constellation Behavioral Health
Opus Bank’s Healthcare Banking division provides Senior Secured Credit Facilities to Constellation Behavioral Health, LLC, a portfolio company of New MainStream Capital
Overview of Transaction
- New MainStream Capital recently announced the acquisition of Constellation Behavioral Health, LLC (“Constellation”), a premier behavioral health platform with facilities in both Northern and Southern California.
- Founded in 2010, Constellation offers treatment services for adults with addiction, psychological, and co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- New MainStream Capital is a private investment firm specializing in strategic equity investments in lower middle market companies within selected growth industries.
Significance of Transaction
- The partnership between Constellation and New MainStream Capital will enhance the current infrastructure in place today that is designed to support the company’s aggressive growth strategy.
- Opus Bank (“Opus”) refinanced existing debt, provided working capital, and liquidity for future acquisitions.
Opus Bank's Role
- This transaction represents the second completed financing between Opus and New MainStream Capital.
- As a strategic financial partner, the Opus Healthcare Banking division acted proactively and was integral to the implementation of the business plan.