Opus Financial Partners provides advisory and capital raising services to Advice Media, LLC in support of its acquisition of East Coast competitor MedNet Technologies
Overview of Transaction
- Advice Media, LLC (“Advice Media”), an industry leader in digital marketing for healthcare professionals, provides comprehensive digital marketing services to enhance patient acquisition and retention.
- Advice Media’s innovative digital marketing services are recognized nationally for sophistication, customer responsiveness, and user-friendliness.
- The company’s acquisition of MedNet Technologies follows its successful acquisition of Everyday Doctors in November 2013 and of E6 Interactive in February 2014.
Significance of Transaction
- Opus Financial Partners’ advisory services provided Advice Media with the necessary expertise, institutional know-how, and vision to execute the company’s strategy and growth initiative.
- The newly acquired New York location will provide Advice Media with a seasoned East Coast sales team and additional scalability to its world-class development and customer service platform.
Opus Financial Partners' Role
- Opus Financial Partners advised senior management on financing and strategic options for the acquisition.
- Opus Financial Partners evaluated, negotiated, and raised senior and junior financing options to complete the acquisition.
- Opus Financial Partners facilitated a capital investment in Advice Media that resulted in an institutional capital structure and the necessary working capital to meet the company’s strategy and growth needs.