Opus Bank’s Healthcare Banking division provides $13,250,000 Senior Secured Credit Facility to Advanced Tissue LLC, a portfolio company of Ancor Capital Partners
Overview of Transaction
- Ancor Capital Partners recently announced a joint venture arrangement with Advanced Tissue, a leader in providing third-party reimbursable wound-care products in the United States.
- Opus Bank provided the senior credit facility to help complete the arrangement.
- Ancor Capital Partners is a Fort Worth, Texas-based, operations-oriented private equity firm focused on lower middle-market companies with EBITDA of $5 to $15 million.
Significance of Transaction
- The partnership between Advanced Tissue and Ancor Capital Partners combines a strong and efficiently run company with an operations-oriented investment firm that has extensive experience in the health care industry. This partnership will jointly provide for continued and dramatic growth in the outcomes-oriented wound care business.
- The existing management team will stay in place after the transaction, which will further increase the positive outcomes Advanced Tissue’s patients are accustomed to experiencing.
- Opus Bank refinanced an existing credit facility with a more borrower-friendly traditional structure.
Opus Bank's Role
- As a strategic financial partner, the Opus Healthcare Banking division was integral and proactive in the initial transaction and will work with the partnership to help identify and provide capital support for future endeavors.