Revolving Lines of Credit
Access funds as they are needed to meet the cash flow requirements of your business.
Opus Bank’s Revolving Lines of Credit is a flexible business financing option that can be used to manage your cash flow. You can use the funds for a wide range of short-term working capital needs, such as payroll, seasonal inventory purchases, and year-end tax distributions. You can take advances from your line of credit and repay them at any time during the term of the loan. You will only be charged interest on the portion of the line of credit that you are using. The credit available to your business is determined in advance and is equal to the unused portion of your line of credit. As you make repayments, your available credit is replenished. This flexibility gives you convenient access to cash whenever you need it.
More About Our Revolving Lines of Credit:
- Advances and repayments can be made at any time during the term of your line of credit.
- Access funds quickly and easily by check, by phone, or at any Opus Bank office.
- Interest is charged only on the portion of your line that your business is using.
- Standby letters of credit available.
- SBA CAPLines and government quarterly working capital programs available.
- Lines of credit have competitive variable interest rates.