SBA 504 Loans
Preserve business capital while obtaining the financing you need to expand or modernize operations.
An SBA 504 loan from Opus Bank can provide you with secure long-term, fixed-rate financing to purchase, construct, or improve a commercial building; or obtain large equipment. 504 loans offer up to 90% financing, flexible terms, and attractive rates, so they can be a smart financing option for many small-to-medium-sized businesses. Opus Bank’s seasoned SBA lending team can guide you through the application process. Our SBA Preferred Lender status and established partnerships with Certified Development Companies (CDCs) mean we can provide fast approvals and fund your loan quickly.
More About Our SBA 504 Loans:
- Finance your purchase of a new building and complete related renovations with loan amounts up to $12.5 million.
- Borrower equity may be as low as 10%.
- Typically, Opus Bank and a CDC cooperatively lend 90% of your total project cost, which allows for a larger project amount and a lower combined rate.
- Your business must occupy 51% of an existing commercial building and 60% of a newly constructed commercial building.
- Loans may be amortized up to 25 years, with a ten year term. Rates may be fixed for 5, 7 or 10 years.
For more information please contact:
Managing Director, SBA Banking
200 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton CA 92832