Revolving Lines of Credit
Access funds as they are needed to meet the cash flow requirements of your business. With Opus Bank’s Revolving Lines of Credit, you pay interest only on the portion of your line that you're using; advances, drawdowns, and repayments are available anytime during the term of your loan. Our revolving line of credit is a flexible financing option that can be used to manage your cash flow.
Opus Bank’s Revolving Lines of Credit can be used for a wide range of short-term working capital needs, such as payroll, seasonal inventory purchases, and year-end tax distributions. You can take advances from your line of credit and repay them at any time during the term of the loan. You will only be charged interest on the portion of the line of credit that you are using. The credit available to your business is determined in advance and is equal to the unused portion of your line of credit. As you make repayments, your available credit is replenished. This flexibility gives you convenient access to cash whenever you need it.
More About Our Revolving Lines of Credit:
- Advances and repayments can be made at any time during the term of your line of credit.
- Access funds quickly and easily by phone, online or at any Client Experience Center.
- Interest is charged only on the portion of your line that your business is using.
- Standby letters of credit available.
- SBA CAPLines and government quarterly working capital programs available.
- Lines of credit have competitive variable interest rates.