Visa® One Card
Increase control and reduce administrative costs by using one card for both travel and purchasing programs.
The Opus Bank Visa® One Card can streamline both travel and entertainment (T&E) expense management and purchasing processes for businesses, non-profits, and government agencies. By consolidating T&E and purchasing programs into a single card program and eliminating labor-intensive reimbursement forms, purchase orders, and checks, you can reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase visibility into procurement activities. Our Visa® One Card and its accompanying web-based management system are designed to be easy to manage, while delivering efficiencies and greater control throughout your procure-to-pay process. Your cardholders will enjoy purchasing flexibility thanks to worldwide acceptance, while your card program administrators will be able to closely manage and monitor spending with spend controls and enhanced reporting capabilities.
More About the Visa® One Card
Contact An Opus Bank TREASURY MANAGEMENT Banker About Visa® one Card
- Your business can reduce the costs related to processing reimbursement forms, purchase orders, and checks.
- Data from the card program can be easily integrated into existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) and accounting systems.
- The Visa® One Card can reduce the risk of fraud with adjustable spending controls that can limit transaction amounts, merchant categories, and spending frequency.
- Visa Liability Protection Waiver provides up to $100,000 of protection from cardholder misuse per instance.
- Fast, comprehensive reporting provides greater visibility into spending - analyze data by expense type, supplier, department, geography, and more.
- Included travel accident insurance and 24/7 access to travel emergency services provides added peace of mind for cardholders.1
- Centralized and individual billing and payment options are available.
The creditor, issuer and service provider of this credit card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
1 Consult your Opus Bank Business Banker for full details. Certain limitations and exclusions apply.