Accounts Designed for Businesses
Opus Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements, with many ways to avoid monthly service charge. See our Business Checking comparison chart to find the Checking Account that is right for your business or have one of our Personal Bankers contact you. For a list of Personal Checking account services click here.
We understand the challenges your business faces in today’s dynamic marketplace. That’s why we’ve tailored our Deposit Accounts to your volume of transactions, with fee-free options for smaller businesses, and accounts which help offset your cost of banking based on collective account balances for larger businesses.
- Basic Business Checking – Great for low transaction volume businesses
- Premium Business Checking – Ideal for growing businesses
- Business Interest Checking – Earn interest or avoid fees on balances over $10,000
- Business Analyzed Checking – Perfect for high-volume businesses; offset fees by earning credits on collective balances
|BASIC BUSINESS CHECKING
Designed for businesses with lower transaction frequency
|PREMIUM BUSINESS CHECKING
Designed for growing or mid-sized businesses
|BUSINESS INTEREST CHECKING†
Available only to sole proprietors and non-profits
|BUSINESS ANALYZED CHECKING|
|Monthly service charge
|How to avoid monthly service charge
||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance
||$5,000.00 minimum daily balance or $15,000 combined average balance with other primary Opus Bank checking accounts
||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance or $10,000 average monthly balance
||Earnings credit rate is calculated on average available balance and applied to offset fees|
|Free online banking, bill pay, eStatements
(Contact your local banking office for a schedule of fees)
|Up to 250 transactions free.
||Up to 1,000 transactions free.
||Up to 250 transactions free.
- Aria Business Money Market Account – Features higher interest rates, six withdrawals per month free
- Business Savings Account – Keep your funds safe and secure
- Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – Earn higher yields, lock in a fixed rate of return
FIND A PERSONAL BANKER NEAR YOU
- Attorney/Client Trust – Designed specifically for attorneys
- Business Check Card – This debit card eliminates the hassle of writing checks or carrying cash for expenses