Saving Your Way
Opus Bank offers savings accounts that will help you achieve your savings goals. Talk with a Personal Banking Professional to learn which savings solution is right for you.
- Personal Savings - Our Personal Savings Accounts feature competitive tiered-interest rates, unlimited in-person withdrawals, and the ability to transfer funds between other Opus Bank accounts. You also get free access to Online Banking, 24/7. View Today's Great Rates.
Money Market Accounts
- Aria Money Market Account - With an Aria Money Market Account you’ll earn competitive tiered-interest rates based on your balance. This account offers unlimited in-person withdrawals, so you can access your funds when you need them. You also receive access to free Online Banking, which allows you to manage your account anywhere, anytime.
View Today's Great Rates.
Our CD accounts include unique features that are developed with our client in mind.
15-Month Bump Certificate of Deposit - The power of flexible savings: our clients can raise the yield on their existing CD should interest rates rise during the term.
- Certificate of Deposit1 – CD accounts are an excellent way to save for your long-term or short-term goals. Terms range from one month to five years and are fixed for the length of the CD. This account features competitive tiered-interest rates which compound daily and you can track your balance and earnings through our free Online Banking.
- 15-Month Bump Certificate of Deposit1 – This CD offers a special one-time bump rate, which allows you to raise the yield should interest rates rise during the term of the CD.
Retirement Savings Accounts
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts – A traditional IRA lets you put money aside without having to pay taxes on your investment gains until you withdraw the funds at retirement. Your contributions may be tax deductible2, if you qualify.
- Roth Individual Retirement Accounts – With a Roth IRA, once you satisfy the necessary requirements, qualified distributions are tax-free upon retirement. So, rather than deferring taxes when you contribute to the account, you gain a tax break when funds are withdrawn during retirement2.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Savings Account – Our Health Savings Account, when used in conjunction with a high-deductible health plan, can help you manage your health care costs. This tax advantaged account can be used to pay for eligible medical expenses2.
Education Savings Account
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA) – Our CESA account makes it easier to collect and grow funds for your children’s future. Savings will grow tax-free until distributed with a limit of up to $2,000 a year per beneficiary2.
Online Banking Convenience
eStatements – View your statements online with Opus Bank.
Checking Accounts – Opus Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements, with many ways to avoid monthly service fees.
Opus Bank’s Online Banking is free and easy to use, providing you with convenient access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Online Banking lets you:
- Get up-to-the-minute account information
- Make transfers between your Opus Bank accounts
- Set up e-mail notifications to alert you of specific account activity
- View your account statement electronically with eStatements
FIND A PERSONAL BANKER NEAR YOU
1 A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawl.
2 Consult your tax advisor for more information.