Online Banking System Requirements
The operating systems and browser versions listed below are the minimum system requirements for using Opus Bank Online Banking:
- A personal computer or other access device, which is capable of accessing the Internet (e.g., a modem and available phone line, a cable Internet connection or some other means of access to the Internet, and an active account with an Internet service provider).
- An Internet web browser that is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version of:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) for Windows version 7.0 or 8.0 (IE 9.0 not supported). - [get update]
- Netscape Navigator version 7.0 or higher - updates no longer available online.
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 or higher - [get update]
- Opera version 9.0 or higher - [get update]
- Mozilla Camino version 1.0.3 or higher - [get update]
- Safari version 4 or higher (Requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher - iPhone not supported) - [get update]
- Google Chrome version 4 or higher, no beta - [get update]
To determine your browser's version, launch the browser, click Help, then select "About Internet Explorer," "About Netscape," etc. If you need each browser is available to download free of charge from the respective vendors.
- An active e-mail address account. This enables us to communicate with you electronically regarding your Online Banking account(s).
- Software that permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher. Your eStatements are delivered in the PDF file format.
If you should need assistance, please contact our Service Center at 855.678.7226.