Small Business Analyzed Checking
Take advantage of treasury management and payment solutions while offsetting fees with an earnings credit.
Our Small Business Analyzed Checking is an ideal banking package for businesses with up to $5 million in annual revenue that use cash management services. The package enables businesses to track and analyze transactions, while offsetting some, or all, of their account fees with a monthly earnings credit. The core package includes valuable cash management and payment solutions, such as Business Bill Pay, ACH Credit Origination, and Online Wires, while Remote Deposit Capture and Positive Pay can each be added separately if needed. With this flexible banking package, you will have immediate access to the exact set of treasury and payment tools your business needs now, while enjoying the freedom to add tools in the future.
More About Small Business Analyzed Checking:
- Core Package includes a business checking account with unlimited transactions, Business Online Banking with Bill Pay, eStatements, ACH Credit Origination (up to $50,000 limit), and Online Wire Transfers (up to 5 per month).
- Part, or all, of the monthly service charge and other applicable transaction fees can be offset with an earnings credit calculated on the average investable balance.
- Remote Deposit Capture with single feed scanner and unlimited check deposits is available for an additional monthly service charge.
- Positive Pay, featuring check Positive Pay and ACH blocks and filters, is available for an additional monthly service charge.
- Account includes an Opus Bank Visa® Business Check Card (subject to approval).
- Contact your local banking office for a complete schedule of fees.
Contact An Opus Bank Business Banker About SMALL BUSINESS ANALYZED CHECKING