SBA 7(a) Loans
Secure flexible, affordable, long-term financing for the diverse needs of your business.
An SBA 7(a) loan from Opus Bank can provide you with funds for working capital, inventory management, a business acquisition, new equipment, commercial real estate, or debt refinancing. Ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses, established entrepreneurs, and professionals, SBA 7(a) loans offer longer amortization, lower down payments, and lower loan payments than conventional financing. Opus Bank’s experienced SBA lending team can guide you through the application process. Our SBA Preferred Lender status and established partnerships with Regional Offices mean we can provide fast approvals and your loan quickly.
More About Our SBA 7(a) Loans:
- Loan amounts are available up to $5 million.
- Borrower equity may be as low as 10%.
- Your business must occupy 51% of an existing commercial building and 60% of a newly constructed commercial building.
- Depending on its purpose, your SBA 7(a) loan terms are 7-25 years; working capital is 7-10 years, equipment finance is 7-15 years, and real estate is 25 years.
- No pre-payment penalties on loans with terms under 15 years.
For more information please contact:
Managing Director, SBA Banking
200 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton CA 92832