We understand the challenges your business faces in today’s dynamic marketplace. That’s why we’ve tailored our Deposit Accounts to your volume of transactions, with fee-free options for smaller businesses and accounts that help offset your cost of banking based on collective account balances for larger businesses.
Convenient and Easy Deposit and Checking Services
Let our Business Bankers help you choose the Deposit Account best suited to managing your liquidity needs.
- Basic Business Checking – Great for low transaction volume businesses
- Premium Business Checking – Ideal for growing businesses
- Business Interest Checking – Earn interest or avoid fees on balances over $10,000
- Business Analyzed Checking – Perfect for high volume businesses; offset fees by earnings credit on available balances
|BASIC BUSINESS CHECKING
Designed for businesses with lower transaction frequency
|PREMIUM BUSINESS CHECKING
Designed for growing or mid-sized businesses
|BUSINESS INTEREST CHECKING
||BUSINESS ANALYZED CHECKING|
|Monthly service charge
|How to avoid monthly service charge
||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance
||$5,000.00 minimum daily balance or $15,000.00 combined average balance with other primary Opus Bank checking accounts
||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance or $10,000.00 average monthly balance
||Earnings credit rate is calculated on average available balance and applied to offset fees|
|Free online banking, bill pay, eStatements
(Contact your local banking office for a schedule of fees)
|Up to 250 transactions free.
||Up to 1,000 transactions free.
||Up to 250 transactions free.
- Aria Business Money Market Account – Features higher interest rates, six withdrawals per month free
- Business Savings Account – Keep your funds safe and secure
- Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – Earn higher yields, lock in a fixed rate of return
CONTACT US TODAY AND PUT THE STRENGTH OF OPUS BANK TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Attorney Client Trust – Designed specifically for attorneys
- Business Check Card – This debit card eliminates the hassle of writing checks or carrying cash for expenses